Kathmandu Medical College (KMC)
KMC is permanently affiliated to Kathmandu University and fully recognized by the Nepal Medical Council (NMC). Kathmandu Medical College has also been listed in the WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools - electronic format as from June 2001.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Nepal curriculum is of global standard.
- The institutes are listed under WHO.
- Living cost is affordable and Tuition fee can be paid in installment.
- Nepal Medical Universities have own hospitals for students to practice.
- The Medical degrees awarded by Tribhuvan and Kathmandu Universities are recognized by all SAARC, commonwealth countries, Europe, Asia, Middle East, America, Australia and African continents.
- Degrees are recognized by Sri Lankan Medical Council.