Vitebsk State University
About Vitebsk State University
Vitebsk State University (VSU) in Belarus located in Eastern Europe offers a PRE-MEDICINE PROGRAMME for students in Sri Lanka. The programme is designed to reach students in all circumstances: Students who wish to fast track their career or students who have excelled in their higher academic studies but are unable to meet the subject specific requirements for entry to a local medical university.
- Guaranteed Entry to State Medical Universities (Belarus, Georgia and Russia)
- European Pre-Medicine (English Medium)
Why a student should select the pathway program?
- Entry to any State Medical University in Belarus, Georgia and Russia.
- Opportunity to study in Belarus, Georgia and Russia in various programs – Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacology, Bio Medical Sciences and etc.
- Students will obtain training on preliminary courses this provides a firm foundation for a medical degree with a language component.
- Embedded A/Level curriculum.
Five Credit passes for Ordinary Level examination including Math, Science and English Language.
What are the subjects included in the curriculum? Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Russian Language
Tuition Fee charge
2500 USD - All Inclusive plus GOV. Taxes
FIS Eligibility Requirement
5B Passes for London O/Level, 2C,1S or 2C,1D for Local/London A/Levels
SLMC Eligibility Certificate – Sri Lankan Passport Holders.