Deakin University Australia
Deakin University is ranked among the top 2% of universities worldwide and according to Times Higher Education the university is among the top 50 universities under 50 years. The university is known for its industry focused degree programs which prepare Deakin graduates for the global work place. The university is known for its recognition in offering outstanding learning experiences to international students. There are many benefits in choosing to study at Deakin University such as, the remarkable facilities, award winning teaching, world recognized study programs, industry placements and work place initiatives.
Why choose Deakin University?
As a multi-award winning and internationally recognized university, we offer international students an outstanding learning experience. We're dedicated to giving our international students the best start in their chosen careers, and if you choose to study with us, you'll be able to take advantage of our:
- Exceptional facilities award-winning teaching
- World-renowned study programs
- Workplace initiatives and industry placements
- Our worldwide network of Deakin alumni, staff and research partners
Awards and recognition
Deakin has won numerous education awards and consistently receives high rankings by various independent research organisations, including:
- Top university worldwide - Ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide according to all major international university rankings
- Top rated courses - Ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world for education and training, politics, accounting and finance, psychology, history and archaeology, sociology and law
- Premium rated - 5-star rated university, awarded by the prestigious university ranking organisation Quacquarelli Symonds
- ARWU, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, QS World University Rankings **QS World University Rankings
Scholarships For International Students
We have great scholarship opportunities for international students who have something special to offer our university and community. These scholarships can assist you with course fees, living costs, and smaller items like your books and study materials.